Reflections was set up as Wrexham Mirror Door Centre in June 1981 by David Edwards and continues under the enthusiastic leadership of his daughter Jane.
Having our own furniture manufacturing facilities, we can produce units to any size and configuration. This, coupled with our extensive design and fitting experience, enables us to advise you on how to make the best use of the available space.
Jane deals with most of the measuring up and design work personally and finds that the female flair for design is much appreciated by customers. She will respect your wishes but will provide you with friendly advice on possible alternatives or options if she thinks it would be appropriate. Please be assured that we will not employ any "hard sell" tactics. We have built our reputation on repeat business and referrals. These are gained from good customer service from the first point of contact. Read feedback from our customers
- We arrange a home visit to be as convenient as possible for you
- We listen
- We will always aim to provide the best solution to suit your requirements whilst accommodating your ideas wherever possible
- We offer our advice about better ways to utilise the available space if appropriate
- There will be absolutely no pressure and we will always respect your decision
- We genuinely want you to be happy
Often, when you have been considering your fitted furniture project for some time it helps to include a fresh set of eyes to get the ideas flowing. Jane will provide a pair of highly experienced eyes and will discuss the project with enthusiasm and a real desire to help you.
Once your requirements have been confirmed, we hand over to our skilled team to manufacture the units. The team take pride, care and pay close attention to detail in the making and fitting, with the aim of providing complete satisfaction and exceeding the expectations of our customers.